Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Genine

Default Naruto vs. Sasuke Who would win?

Ever since Naruto and Sasuke fought in the Valley of the End and they each went off to train with one of the Ledgendary Sannin all of us who watch the anime and read the manga have been waiting on the big rematch.

Considering everything you have read up until now and after seeing them fight and seeing everything they can do, which one do you think would win in a battle?

Here's my opinion:

I think Naruto doesn't have a changes against Sasuke, and here's why.

Sasuke has mastered his sharingan and while training with Orochimaru has learned many justu and created a cuople of his own which includes Chidori Current, Chidori Blade, Great Dragon Fire Technique, and Kirin and on top of that he has MS.
    Naruto while training with Jiraiya has learn to properly use the shadow clone justu, Oodama Rasengan, how to partially control the Kyuubi(up to 3-tails) and after returning to the Leaf Village learned Rasen-Shuriken, techniques that only Naruto can perform because they do not involve handsigns just a large amount of chakra that only he possess.

But, Sasuke has mastered the sharingan to such a level where he was able to enter Naruto's mind and surpress the Kyuubi's chakra, so you can count out the possibility of Naruto going on a rampage and just completely destroying Sasuke!
    And unless Naruto has been holding back some super powerful justu, I don't think Naruto will be able to land one hit on Sasuke, espeacially with some big over the top justu like Rasen-Shuriken!

Here what I perdicted how the battle will go.Naruto catches up to Sasuke and without knowing Sasuke possess MS, Naruto confronts Sasuke and trys to get him to come back to the leaf. Sasuke refuse and activiate his MS and uses "Tsukuyomi" on Naruto putting him in a genjustu and at the same time surpressing the kyuubi's chakra. Then Sasuke leaves after whispering something in Naruto's ear! Something like what Itachi told him, something like"Seek me out when you obtain greater power" OR "Come find me when you don't have to rely on the kyuubi's power"
    Then naruto goes off to train with the taods and learns/and create some powerful kage level justus and learns that he has another element nature and masters it!
    Sasuke goes off and travels the shinobi world and copies thousand's of justus with his sharingan just like Kakashi! Then they meet back up after about 5-10 years and then the real fight begens!!!!!

Post your opinion on who you think would win in a battle and how???
    Last edited by KONOHA8; 04-29-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Genine

Remember now that the Kyuubi inside of Naruto is only half it's original chakra so we don't know that Sasuke truely has the power yet to supress it as a whole. Madara does but Sasuke's not strong enough yet.

On Topic: I think in the final rematch Naruto will defeat Sasuke. Naruto's regular chakra is powerful enough plus he has a whole list of jutsu not known to any of us yet. We will really have to wait and see what's on that scroll before we can say for sure but it's gotta be something more than the seal completion technique.

Still Naruto will win in the end because he'll never give up and (like Goku) seems to constantly get stronger each time he fights.

S-Class Missing-nin

As of now, Naruto would beat sasuke down if he went 4 (or more) tails. If it was Regular Naruto, he would get destroyed by Sasuke quickly.

Naruto's Massive Chakra Amount + Massive Jutsu Attacks in his Demon Form will be too much for Sasuke to handle in his current State.

Sasuke's Sharrigan + Mastery of Lighting Jutsus would Destroy Naruto in his regular form. Naruto's Rasengan and Clone jutsu is all he has, and that is his downfall.
    Yea... I got nothing

ANBU Squad Leader

Quote Originally Posted by MostWanted View Post
    As of now, Naruto would beat sasuke down if he went 4 (or more) tails. If it was Regular Naruto, he would get destroyed by Sasuke quickly.

Naruto's Massive Chakra Amount + Massive Jutsu Attacks in his Demon Form will be too much for Sasuke to handle in his current State.

Sasuke's Sharrigan + Mastery of Lighting Jutsus would Destroy Naruto in his regular form. Naruto's Rasengan and Clone jutsu is all he has, and that is his downfall.
    i agree with his and i understand where everyone else is comin from but you can't forget that sasuke's lightning is weak against naruto's wind, so chidori and karin aren't goin to help sasuke beat naruto, but wind makes fire stronger, but this is all in terms of ninjutsu of course.

i would love to see naruto defeat sasuke so he can show sasuke and everyone else how much better and stronger he's become
    Last edited by shynyn star; 04-29-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: techical erros :(
    go go!:

Genine

Still I think that Naruto has to master another element nature like water which would be the perfect counter to Sasuke's fire element, or the earth element which is good for defense type justu but weak against the lightining element. And maybe learn how to control the kyuubi a little bit more(at least up to 4-tails)because what is the point of having all that chakra if you can not control it, then he may have a chance of beating Sasuke. Other than that I can't see Naruto beating Sasuke any other way!

*spinz in sirculz* MASTER
    I live where you'd never think to look...Yes, there xD

But, he uses those two jutsus brilliantly. I bet with those techniques alone he could beat Sasuke, with how much smarter he's gotten.

But, we need to wait until Naruto grows up a bit, and learns some new stuff.

Air Guitar Master
    A random location nobody knows about >.> .... <.<

naruto needs to work his ass off if he wants a chance against sasuke Without the 4-tail form... naruto wouldnt turn 4-tail because he obviously doesnt want to kill sasuke...
    Thanks, DarkNinja!
    11/06/2008 - 666 posts
    16/07/2008 - 1337 posts

ANBU Captain

i fully agree..

Sasuke is just too much of a god now.. and he should be, cuz at the end Naruto has to become stronger then him, meaning right now Sasuke has to be stronger then Naruto. After Narutos training, where he will learn some toad stuff and maybe make some new jutsu's, then hes able to match Sasuke.

People saying Narutos wind element can pwn the lightning is bull, cuz Naruto hasn't one usable wind technique, so the whole element advantage doesn't matter

This is the way I pray

Quote Originally Posted by konoha-senpuu View Post
    i fully agree..

Sasuke is just too much of a god now.. and he should be, cuz at the end Naruto has to become stronger then him, meaning right now Sasuke has to be stronger then Naruto. After Narutos training, where he will learn some toad stuff and maybe make some new jutsu's, then hes able to match Sasuke.

People saying Narutos wind element can pwn the lightning is bull, cuz Naruto hasn't one usable wind technique, so the whole element advantage doesn't matter
    futton rasenshuriken? it beat kazaku in one hit.
    No Big Sigs!.... ok ok... jerk.

Air Guitar Master
    A random location nobody knows about >.> .... <.<

Quote Originally Posted by itsygo View Post
    futton rasenshuriken? it beat kazaku in one hit.
    Tsunade forbid this jutsu, because naruto ended up with a canceled out arm... yes, naruto needs to learn some simpler wind jutsu's... and its kakuzu not kazaku, itsygo
    Thanks, DarkNinja!
    11/06/2008 - 666 posts
    16/07/2008 - 1337 posts

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast