Academy Student

Default 10 tail bijuu theory

sorry if this has already been talked about but Neverbijuu brought this back to my attention. Its probably crossed your minds at some point in the past as well but i just wanted your thoughts. Do you think they are trying to ressurrect a god bijuu? or is it just a store thing so they can use the bijuu's for there war profit scheme? i mean maybe thats what pein wants and planning but maybe madara has a secret plan of raising a 10 tail bijuu god and becoming its host. That would be godly of him, more so than even peins self christened godliness, most manga villains strive to be gods. why he wants sasuke so powerful and twisted who knows maybe to some how control the chou bijuu. then leaves naruto to defeat merging (maybe again) with 9 tails bijuu to take him down therefore himself becoming godly hero like in most mangas? hmmm maybe its just high talk on my half but curious be harsh if you like

(12-23-2008 03:35 PM)
    wow not one reply... no one thinks theres even the slightest possibility madara wants to raise a 10 tail bijuu and be host hmmm
    Last edited by kj45; 12-23-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student

What I think Madara wants to do is control the entire ninja world, through the power of all the tailed beast. I dont think its necessarily control of the tailed beast, I think its the power they have in spirit form. Once they go into the statue their power is exponential. Any ideas?

Crypt Keeper

nobody knows, nobody wants to assume, because when you assume you make an ass out of "u" and "me"

-Confucious

2,000th post @ 10:11PM, Jan-22-2011

Close Observationist

Okay i have to say no he isnt, If anything madara is probably doing the same thing as pein, Collecting bijuu's to create a uber powerfull jutsu that can destroy anything and everything in it's path. and even if there was a "God Bijuu" i think they would need all 9 just to create it (Don't forget Bijuu are just masses of chakra so creating a 10 tailed one would most likely need a sh!tload of chakra)

Crypt Keeper

actually, Bijuu were former tailed beasts sealed into manigible forms such as chakra, with the exception of three tails, although we don't know the full story on that.

Close Observationist

Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeRaikage View Post
    actually, Bijuu were former tailed beasts sealed into manigible forms such as chakra, with the exception of three tails, although we don't know the full story on that.
    The Bijuu's natural form is made of chakra lol.

Crypt Keeper

shhhh, I'm being cool!

HASHIRAMA SENJU

i am a bit confused
    1) nagato says they will create a forbidden jutsu using the tailed beasts
    then he says that he has power because he has the tailed beats meaning like he is going to use them like shodaime use them as well as make the countries fight each other while he has the upper hand and then the organization says that each member gets to have one

in my opinion i think the statue has a forbidden scroll that has a forbidden jutsu and that in order to unlock the statue you need to use the beasts chakra as a key

the statue looks like its offering something but can't because its handcuffed

this might be extreme but i think the original sage of 6 paths knew its powers and sealed the jutsu (to destroy everything like the profecy says)in the statue and that nagato later found out about his heritage

Crypt Keeper

yeah, good predictions I guess, but they remain that untill proven, and untill proven every theory sounds just as wacky as the next

Vizard Kyuubi Sage

well, I think that jutsu theyre talking about could be something that they can only do if they have all 9 bijuus in that statue...that statue obviously has something to do with it... The statue could become mobile as some crazy living statue full of chakra, and that could be the weapon that pein is selling to countries...
    as for my signature and name, thats kind of a theory that i pulled out of my ass. but it would rock if it came true
    greatart4jeff