Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Title goes Here

Default How strong was Jiraiya ?

Jiraiya was meant to be 5th hokage , although he didn't want it. What i want to know is How strong was jiraiya compared to other people (other than pein)

Itatchi and Kisame said that if they both fought him they would most likley die , and in a best case scenario he would die with them.

Orichimaru said Itatchi is stronger than him (see above :P)

Tsunade, although very strong, does not know as many techniques as jiraiya and is probably not a better fighter.

Jiraiya was fighting 6 pein bodies on his own, Kakashi and chouji and his dad had trouble killing one on his own (then the second aswell). Jiraiya killed one whilst fighting the other 5 aswell.

He was also the teacher to some of the most powerful ninja that had ever lived ... Pein and Yondaime and Naruto (especially in the last chapter). Although pein he taught a little bit of.

Jiraiya could use quite a lot of elements. Wind , Earth , Fire and water ( i think)

Still Jiraiya was basically the strongest ninja besides from Pein .. and possible Madara. He was still amazingly strong ..

(i have realised this has no point , still he's a beast)

of the Red Sand

Yondaime was stronger. I also think the First, and Maybe the second were stronger. Also, the Third in his prime was stronger. And to cap it all off Naruto is stronger now.

Not saying J-Man was weak. He was one of my favorite characters, but I think there were a few more nin stronger than him.

J-MAN WAS STILL PWNAGE AWESOME

S-Class Missing-nin

Fid you fail at making topics lol
    Basically you answered your own question.
    Yea... I got nothing

The Choosen One

Yeah this has really not got a point at all since many things are mentoined over and over in many threads several times and you answered yourself in your own post Oo. Anyway J-man had only Fire and Earth Element. No wind and no water. Spitting oil is not elemental based cause many people assume that oil=water cause it is liquid but that's not true. The element doesn't matter It's just a ninjutsu without a element. Go and check "I think Jiraiya was a bad teacher" thread and few others

J-man FTW! R.I.P buddy

HASHIRAMA SENJU

I think the 1st hokage was stronger then everyone considering the fact he beat madara and until this day madara still respects him as a super strong shinobi

Jiraiya could only use fire and earth

how strong was jiraiya?- pretty strong he was able to fight on par with 6 pains when some1 on kakashi's level had trouble with 2 pains but i think the 2 pains he fought were the strongest of pains so u have to give kakashi credit

jiraiya knew a ton of jutsu and had sage mode and could do the rasengan so easily plus he has a ton of experience and he was the master of great shinobi plus jiraiya has alot of chakra

itachi said if he fought jiraiya he would prolly die with him
    and kisame said he doubts he'd have a chance

in my opinion jiraiya was much stronger then orochimaru but didnt want to show or make orochimaru jealous because he looked at oro as a friend
    Last edited by danzouismadara; 01-04-2009 at 10:43 AM.

Academy Student

Lol... you started this cool thread but like the other said, you answered all of your own questions. But I agree with everyone,I think he was pretty damn strong and besides that he was one of the most awesome characters to me. I would actually like to read one of his make out tactics lol!
    /-/

Fear those in the dark

Yondaime was for sure stornger.
    Jiraiya was at hokage level and suirely stronger than Tsunade plus he was first choice for Godaime

i think he was definitly one of the strongest ninja of this ninja era and one of the strongest ever for sure

J-man IS PWNAGE
    Last edited by Yondaime Hokage; 02-08-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Title goes Here

ha-ha sorry about that guys , this was like one of those Thinking out aloud things :P

Fear those in the dark

its okay. J MAN WAS STILL THE BIGGEST BEAST!!! i wished he was the fifth hokage soooooooooo badly

Naruto

Yeah he was a pretty tough guy he is one of my favourite character's list
    I am the one who is going to be A hokage "believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast