Sage

Default Uchiha Madara! The Truth

I want to discuss a theory whether Uchiha Madara is still alive or not and I have some written evidence. Please tell me whether you agree or not. If you guys have read chapter 385, please take a look at page 5. Sasuke asked Itachi who was the third person from Uchiha clan that helped him out the night he wiped out the whole Uchiha clan. He said that it was Uchiha Madara. When Sasuke hears that, he said that the founding father (Uchiha Madara) would be dead by now. Itachi replied by saying that he is very much alive. On page 16, Sasuke asked Itachi who is Madara. On page 17, Itachi replied by saying ( a man whose eyes tamed nine-tails and controlled it like pet, my accomplice and my teacher. The only person in history to learn the sharingan's final secret, an invincible immortal. That's who Uchiha Madara is.)

I know that most of you have alreary read this part, I am just pointing out several important keywords that some of you might have missed.
    None of us know what is the final secret to Sharingan, so it can be a powerful jutsu that kept him alive up to now or it allows him to exchange body just like Orochimaru. Itachi even pointed out that Madara is an invincible immortal.

I don't want to discuss who is Tobi because it might end up in arguement. He might be Madara or even Obito because he have Sharingan, thats why there is no point to discuss about it.

Please tell me your opinion about this theory. If there is a mistake in my words, please feel free to point it out.
    Thank you.

ANBU Captain

Well Madara is alive. There is enough proof and no argument against that fact.

There is nothing else to say really, cuz in the last few chapters Tobi explains perfectly about his(Madara's) past.

It is possible to be that old(Hidan, Kakuzu, Oro would have made it, the elders) and Madara.. the greatest badguys should be able to pull it off.. Well, an eye wich controls Hyuubi as a pet would be able to do that..

That last Jutsu Madara gained must be something with imortality or something like that. That would explain why a guy who's so old could be 'very alive'.

Itachi said it, Madara said it himself.. So it's not that difficult for people to believe Madara is alive.. 'cept for the fanboys ofcourse

S-Class Missing-nin

Madara is alive, end of story.
    Theres no reason at all for Kish. to make this false at all, no motive, no plot, nothing. Therefore we should accept its true and move on.
    Yea... I got nothing

Genine

Quote Originally Posted by naruto_ragu View Post
    I want to discuss a theory whether Uchiha Madara is still alive or not and I have some written evidence. Please tell me whether you agree or not. If you guys have read chapter 385, please take a look at page 5. Sasuke asked Itachi who was the third person from Uchiha clan that helped him out the night he wiped out the whole Uchiha clan. He said that it was Uchiha Madara. When Sasuke hears that, he said that the founding father (Uchiha Madara) would be dead by now. Itachi replied by saying that he is very much alive. On page 16, Sasuke asked Itachi who is Madara. On page 17, Itachi replied by saying ( a man whose eyes tamed nine-tails and controlled it like pet, my accomplice and my teacher. The only person in history to learn the sharingan's final secret, an invincible immortal. That's who Uchiha Madara is.)

I know that most of you have alreary read this part, I am just pointing out several important keywords that some of you might have missed.
    None of us know what is the final secret to Sharingan, so it can be a powerful jutsu that kept him alive up to now or it allows him to exchange body just like Orochimaru. Itachi even pointed out that Madara is an invincible immortal.

I don't want to discuss who is Tobi because it might end up in arguement. He might be Madara or even Obito because he have Sharingan, thats why there is no point to discuss about it.

Please tell me your opinion about this theory. If there is a mistake in my words, please feel free to point it out.
    Thank you.
    What was your theory, all I see is that you qouted a fer page from chapter 385.

And, Yes Madara is very much alive!!!!

Academy Student

Quote Originally Posted by MostWanted View Post
    Madara is alive, end of story.
    Theres no reason at all for Kish. to make this false at all, no motive, no plot, nothing. Therefore we should accept its true and move on.
    Thanks! Exactly what i was about to write^^
    NaruHina =):

True love..

ANBU Squad Leader

agree wit everyone, madara is still alive and kickin, and is explainin his past to lil sasuke
    go go!:

smexy

madara's alive.

helped itachi concluding his mission for the village.

probably wounded itachi before he went to fight sasuke.

is now telling sasuke the whole truth about itachi.

probably will tell sasuke to go to akatsuki or help him get revenge against the village once again.

4000th post @ also sometime in december XD
    4444th post @ 15-02-2009 @ 16.56 - greenwich time.
    5000th post @ 28-04-09